Looking for a Boeing Job in Charleston SC?Posted By: Heather Lord @ 3:33pm In: General
Tags: cts international, the imo group, boeing dreamliner, boeing charleston sc, yoh, boeing jobs
With a possible 4000+ new Boeing jobs in our future the Charleston Tri-County area is on the radar for many folks locally, nationally and internationally. Some of the positions I have found online include: line assemblers, quality control techs, Catia 5 technical designers and engineers with varying backgrounds, to name just a few. In some instances the jobs are contractual in nature while others are permanent. But what was unclear to me was how I should direct a job seeker who wishes to learn more about the job descriptions – application process – timeframes etc.
My recent Blog Post on the new Wind Turbine parts manufacturer, IMO Group (German Alternative Energy Company) generated quite a bit of traffic and therefore I have to assume that Job Creation is front and center for most of my readers. No Aha moments here but just some rational as to why I am again writing about Charleston Job Creation – People want to know about the employment opportunities in the Charleston SC area and they want to know how to go about vying for these potential new positions. I encourage you to bookmark this post as a handy Reference Guide for Job Hunting in the Lowcountry.
So a quick recap on the recent Boeing News and some information on how/ where/ when you can learn about new positions and apply for them.
Boeing – The Boeing Company announced
Facility Construction Jobs
1) Please email – you can phone but you will wait – better to email Marion Kubusch of BE&K at email@example.com – 864 250-5011
2) For inquiries about the actual site work please call OL Thompson Construction Co. –843 572-0088 or / and recommended on their site www.oltc.com – go to their office at 3691 Paramount Drive, North Charleston, SC 29405 and complete an application.
Current Boeing Job Positions and Future Assembly Plant/Delivery Facility Jobs
1) Please visit – http://www.boeing.com/careers You will need to click through several sections – begin with Jobs & Events, then select Search All Jobs and complete the Criteria Filter selecting
2) Please visit – http://www.ctsinternational.com This high tech international recruiting firm is one of several Boeing preferred companies that provide contract staffing solutions. Just so everyone is clear a contract may be 6 months or they can be in place for years. According to Katie Schoenfeld – Director of Employee and Talent Relations for CTS International in
3) Please visit – http://www.yoh.com Like its competitor, YOH specializes in the placement of high tech Aerospace employees and has supported Boeing for years with their staffing requirements. The most recent position I read about on their site was for a NDT Quality Test Specialist. For information on this and other Boeing positions please email Lisa Rolens – Senior Recruiter at Lisa.Rolens @YOH.com
Finally, if LinkedIn is part of your social networking world then I encourage you to join the following group: South Carolina Boeing Jobs and Network
Position requests are frequently posted on this LinkedIn group as well as comments/questions about vendors - events in Charleston SC. It can be a quick and valuable read; hopefully this group and others will generate a great exchange of information valuable to job seekers, recruiters and Realtors alike.
Comments on this blog post are welcome and encouraged… I plan to write future posts on local job creation; highlighting other companies/ industries. If you have suggestions please post them under comments… I am thrilled at the prospect of assisting new folks search for the perfect home in Charleston SC and transition to life in the Lowcountry. The Boeing Buzz is a welcome respite from the current economic news … Welcome Boeing – and Happy Job Hunting to prospective Boeing employees…. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to
Share this Post:
Trackback URL: http://www.heatherlord.com/trackback/looking-for-a-boeing-job-in-charleston-sc.html
Comments have been closed for this post.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Contact Heather Lord today for all your Charleston, SC Real Estate needs!